Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reclaiming Honor

2 posters

Go down

Reclaiming Honor Empty Reclaiming Honor

Post  Moonglow Draoi Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Raina and her companions travel quickly from Asguard to Fort Hope. She stops at the inn to see her friend Maisri. When told she was out for the day she leaves a message that she will return in a few days on her way home from Stoneheim.

The small group leaves Fort Hope and travels the night thru to the borders of Stoneheim. In the ways of old tradition Raina stops her party at the borderlands and asks them to set a camp. She remains in plain view as she a waits an invitation to proceed forward into the Dwarven lands, her companions close by ensuring her safety
Moonglow Draoi
Moonglow Draoi
Admin

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Reclaiming Honor Empty Re: Reclaiming Honor

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Some time in the early morning of the next day, and small patrol of Dwarves approaches the camp

HALE, good travelers! What ya be doin in dees parts?

The dwarves look suspicious and take careful note of all in the small party camped at the borderlands.

Last edited by Daniel on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Daniel
Admin

Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://arcanapw.googlepages.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonglow Draoi Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Raina stands as they approach. She and her three companions show no aggression keeping weapons sheathed and relaxed postures.

Hail friend. I am Raina - Queen o' da Bear Clan. I 'ave come with da innerest o' speakin' with yer King.
Moonglow Draoi
Moonglow Draoi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:55 am

The commander gives a knowing look to his six troops then back to Raina.

Da King yee say.... well not many of your kind get to meet him, but yee welcome to head into Stonehiem and ask Breatal about see-in him dere. Yee are from the cold western lands eh?

The dwarven patrol relaxes a little but still maintain a close eye, also keeping an eye on the hills around them in case of ambush.

Daniel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonglow Draoi Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Raina nods to her men who put out the fire and tear down camp. She turns to the dwarf with a smile.

Aye, dat I am. An' am bettin' yer right dat not many of *chuckles the words* -my- kind come ta visit da King. Am grateful for yer d'rection. I will seek Breatal in Stoneheim.

Once the camp is disassembled, she nods to the dwarven group politely and moves on to Stoneheim. Once there, she asks to speak with Breatal. The gate guard directs her to him. As she approaches Breatal, she has her men stop and she proceeds alone up to the dwarf.

Hail Breatal! I am Raina, Queen of da Bear Clan. I wish to speak with yer King...*smiles* ifn 'e is na busy. I was tol' you be da one ta seek for such permissions.

*awaits a reply*
Moonglow Draoi
Moonglow Draoi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:48 pm

After Speaking to Breatal, you are aloud an audience with the king.

The king smiles as you approach.
Da Bear Clan!
His mood instantly turns grim. I thought The Bear Clan 'ad a King? So your the new queen den.... I would like to know what happened to the Old King, as we have a long standing order to kill him or his son on site.

Daniel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonglow Draoi Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 am

*Smiles and nods respectfully. Her voice is quite calm as she speaks.*

Then you will be pleased to know they are both dead. I am Raina - and by their deaths - I am Queen.

*Waits for his response.*
Moonglow Draoi
Moonglow Draoi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:22 am

Jorn Stonehiem folds his arms across his chest while considering this information, still looking very grim.

And what be 'de purpose of this audience Raina queen of the Bear Clan?

His eyes gaze upon you, not the way men look at you. He is eyes are keen with the experience of a century as king. He is judging your character and intentions very closely.

Daniel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonglow Draoi Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:49 am

Raina takes no offensive posture and speaks as if she were speaking to Queen Kenna...or Strowolf....calmly and with conviction.

Well Yer Majesty *smiles* I admit is a few reasons I am 'ere. As Queen o' the Bear Clan I wish ta ensure my people are safe wherever they travel an' ta be sure they c'n protect themselves when needed and I wish ta show them that there is better way to end disputes and misunderstandings than killin'. *her look is that of determination* Da last of those da most important I think.

*pauses for his reaction (body language, etc) before continuing*
Moonglow Draoi
Moonglow Draoi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: