Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neurion Mel'fer

Go down

Neurion Mel'fer Empty Neurion Mel'fer

Post  arhim Fri May 10, 2013 12:19 am

Name: Neurion Mel'fer
Nick Names: None Known
Species: Elf
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Significant Marks: NA
Family: NA
Parents: Lomir and Gwyllion Mel'fer
Siblings: None

Neurion, son of Lomir, grandson of Urebrin Mel'fer, Lord of Shadowvale. Over 100 years ago, Neurion emerged from the great forest, against the will of his forefathers. He had aspirations of leading a life of adventure, which came all to soon. Neurion has no love of goblins, orcs or giants. He is often seen traveling with Delurind the Wizard and Sara Dover.

arhim
DM
DM

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Neurion Mel'fer Empty Re: Neurion Mel'fer

Post  arhim Sun May 12, 2013 5:48 am

Neurion digs through his saddle bags and takes out a small pouch. He sits with his back up against the tree and begins to write in his kin's tongue.

Dear Father,

In the event that you have worried of my safety, please don't. I have been taking care of myself just fine. As of late, I have decided to lend my services to those in need. I have done quite the amount of hunting for skins and gethering various items for those in Tanamerah. My latest venture has been ridding the lands around Saban of a Bandit menace.

Please do not fear, I do not travel alone much. I have made friends with a mage named Delurind, we travel quite frequently. Yes, father, he is Elven too, so fear not, I get to practice our native tongue, though my accent is much different then Grandfather's and our own dialect of Shadowvale. I have also met a very interesting woman, Rin'Kana, preiestess of Telsaria. A kingdom, far away from that of Tanamerah. Based on her complexion, it must be a rather hot and sunny land, her skin is that of chared beef. She is very pleasant and a great deal of fun to hunt with and an excellent healer.

Well father, it is time for me to go. We are packing up camp and headed to Saban. Give grandfather my love and look forward to hearing from you soon. I will probably be in and around Saban for the next month or so, please feel free to send your correspondance there. I have already arranged for the postmaster to hold my mail for me.

Love,

Jacob

arhim
DM
DM

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum