Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an URGENT LETTER AWAITS FOR Sara '' THE WIDOW OF CRONKARA''

2 posters

Go down

an URGENT LETTER AWAITS FOR  Sara '' THE WIDOW OF CRONKARA'' Empty an URGENT LETTER AWAITS FOR Sara '' THE WIDOW OF CRONKARA''

Post  Clasybear Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:33 am

Dear Sara,

I hope this letter reaches you in good spirits.... For I've got good news, my Love, Beau Bard has just asked me for my hand in marriage. For Papa and Mama are with me in spirit, and you are almost like family, a distant cousin at least, I'm askin' if you can be there for me, and perhaps even give me away to my Sunshine..... Please answer my letter as soon as you can.... I've keep missin' you at work or at home.... and I fear you won't get my letter before hand.
Love,
Dina Delight
Clasybear
Clasybear
Freeman
Freeman

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

an URGENT LETTER AWAITS FOR  Sara '' THE WIDOW OF CRONKARA'' Empty Re: an URGENT LETTER AWAITS FOR Sara '' THE WIDOW OF CRONKARA''

Post  Anadrith Indoril Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:19 am

*As sara reads the letter a broad smile creeps across her face. She excitedly pens a reply and hands it over to the postmaster. It reads...*

Dearest Dina,

What wonderful news, of course I shall be there. Let me know the time and the place, I do hope I have enough time to buy a smart dress for the occassion. I have spoken to the couple that now own what used to be your family home, they have agreed to use the garden for the ceremony so I suggest you have a little chat with them!

Congratulations!

Sara

Anadrith Indoril
DM
DM

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum