Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit to the Bards

2 posters

Go down

Visit to the Bards Empty Visit to the Bards

Post  KMLucas Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:36 am

*Luci puts on her best clothes, neatens up her dreadlocks and wanders into the Bard's guild in Tanameragh. She walks up to the first person she sees and smiles*

Hello there, My name is Luci Blade, the smith of Fort Hope and I was looking for some information or old tales about ancient suits of magical armour. Primarily any tales of where they may have been lost so I can go and find them. In return for your time and research I'm quite willing to pay or make you special objects or weapons out of metal.

*She stands there waiting for a reply*

KMLucas
Freeman
Freeman

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Visit to the Bards Empty Re: Visit to the Bards

Post  muvs32 Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:00 pm

* the old fellow who care takes the Bard's Hall, elderly man named Grinley responds *

Tha only mambers ah tha Bard's Guild stlls ahround is Bella Bard an Core Vermill'ehahn.

Mista Core come round once now ahn again ta pays me mah coins and fer tha upkeeps ah tha hall yor standin in now. Ah has no ah'deers whot ya bees askin for ...don knows nuthin bout no magiks an whot not... *appears to have been partaking in drink while doing his upkeep*

Ah be guess'in ahs can take yor message an be passin it on ta mista Core next taahm he comes ahround then.
Ah bees guessin that be parts ah ma job anyhows * turns head sideways like a dog and searches Luci's eyes in a sheepish manner *

If'ins ya gonna be standin heres for ah while an ack'skin bouts magiks an all * closed mouth deep belch *
Maybes ya can offers me ah spot ah wines, pra'apps ah dwarfs spirit ur sumthins ah such ma'am? *this is when you notice more then one empty bottle of dwarf spirits taking up space next to a waste barrel which is filled to overflow with refuse, refuse in the form of more empty dwarf spirits with bits of dust covered papers and whatnot crammed in between *

OOC: Sorry for such a late response as I did not catch this post till last week and I even forgot to write on it till now. Late boy Muvs
muvs32
muvs32
Duke
Duke

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  KMLucas Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

*Luci looks around at the dusty halls and even dustier caretaker and smiles ruefully* Sorry, I should have realised sooner this place was closed for business. *she hands the old man a small pile of gold coin change from her pouch and walks out*.

*Standing in the sunlight she pauses for a moment and scratches her chin in thought at a loss for what to do next. She then realises she is standing just outside Hanald's shop and grins as she realises he owes her a favour or two*

*The little bells ring and a familiar smell assails her as she enters, she smiles her best smile (known to scare small children at a hundred paces) and approaches the old man*
Ah Hanald, good to see you again. I'm looking for some information about magical suits of armour....

OOC Just really trying to find out which monsters drop the nice suits of armour for fighters. I've asked around IC and nobody has been able to help so I thought I'd try it this way.

KMLucas
Freeman
Freeman

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum