Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temple prepartions

3 posters

Go down

Temple prepartions Empty Temple prepartions

Post  Clasybear Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Still waitin' fer dee stone to build my temple. Though it has been awhile, since I checked on the progress of dee work. Many people have been askin' when it will be built. I haven't heard frum Lord Bishop, just incase the proposed site isn't suitable. Why is it takin' so long to build? (I ask the builders waitin' fer a answer)
Clasybear
Clasybear
Freeman
Freeman

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Temple prepartions Empty Re: Temple prepartions

Post  Daniel Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:16 am

The engineer answers "We are still looking for a suitable location for such a temple, we are seeking guidance from mighty Nor for a good location. The little island is not very stable and may collapse if we add a stone temple on top of it."

Daniel
Admin

Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://arcanapw.googlepages.com

Back to top Go down

Temple prepartions Empty Temple Preparations

Post  Clasybear Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Although, allowin' dee news to sink in, feelin' at a lost. I'm not givin'up! she shouts. I know what I'm goin' to do. *she nods* to the engineers, and quickly leaves. Races upto the walls of Bishop's Keep. "Sir, ya on the wall! Can some 1 answer somethin' fer me?" "Ever since I was just a younglin', I was told of a land around des parts dat was cursed and many undead roamed at night, though, I've no idea where dis place maybe. Perhaps der I might be able to build me temple and to prevent another curse upon dat land. Do ya know where dat might be?" She waits fer an answer.
Clasybear
Clasybear
Freeman
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Mama Legba Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 pm

*the guard nods to Tari* "Aye. Yer a standin' on it now. The whole of Bishop Keep was takin' o'er by the foul creatures." *scratches his head and thinks for a minute* "I'm thinkin' that was nigh on a hunerd years ago that it was cleansed o' the foul stench o' death. I heard say there was a lich or some such livin' neath the keep."
*he nods farewell and heads off along the wall to keep his watch* "Hope that he'ps ya some, ma'am."
Mama Legba
Mama Legba
Admin

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Clasybear Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:09 am

Shocked by dee news, " den dis is where I must build me temple. Mighty Nor has wanted me to build it in Bishop's Keep; although me rather place it closer to dee road. Now me knows why he wanted it here." *looks up at dee men keepin' watch. Shouts back up " Please sir, though ya is mighty busy, can some 1 please tell Lord Bishop dat Tari Axehand of Stoneheim would like to talk to him. "
Clasybear
Clasybear
Freeman
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Mama Legba Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:18 pm

The guard nods and heads off to the keep, returning a short time later to usher her inside.
When Tari enters, she is greated by King Bishop's advisor.

"Ms. Axehand, King Bishop is very busy at the moment and asked me to meet with you. He wants me to inform you that the engineers have found a suitable spot in Saban but are having trouble finding workers as they all seem to be working on the castles in Fort Hope and Asguard. The engineers assure us that as soon as they find able bodied men to work the site, they will let us know, and King Bishop in turn will let you know. Please be patient and have faith that it will be built."
Mama Legba
Mama Legba
Admin

Back to top Go down

Temple prepartions Empty Temple Prepartions

Post  Clasybear Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:43 am

*looks at the advisor, alittle annoyed* Me believe ya heard wrong, my temple isn't bein' built in Saban, Mighty Nor does not want it built der, he wants it some where in Bishop's Keep. Saban is terribly busy, not an area fer Mighty Nor's Earth Elemental or Stone Golem to protect . Out here der is room and the walls of Bishop's Keep will be well guarded.
Me know the engineers are busy at dee moment, and Mighty Nor's Temple will soon be built, dat is why me asked to see Lord Bishop. If he is extremely busy as ya say, den I will set up camp outside dee gates of Bishop's Keep. When Lord Bishop is ready to talk to me den me will talk. Goot day to ya. * Tari nods and starts to walk out.
Clasybear
Clasybear
Freeman
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Mama Legba Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:43 pm

"I do believe I heard you correctly, Ms. Axehand. I am not so certain, however, you understood my King when he informed you that your temple would not be built in the vicinity of his keep. I was there when King Bishop explained to you that Saban would be the best place to build it. I can understand your desire to have it built where your god chooses, but with giant and barbarian raids occurring with some frequency in this area, it is not a good idea to have the common folk of our city gathering here for worship or aid. I am certain Nor will understand our desire to keep the people safe, seeing as it was He who wanted it built for the people, after all. Good day to you, Ms. Axehand."

*The advisor turns and walks away, instructing one of the guards to see Ms. Axehand out of the keep*
Mama Legba
Mama Legba
Admin

Back to top Go down

Temple prepartions Empty A letter for Lord Bishop

Post  Clasybear Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:14 am

Not ready to back down, Tari sets up camp once again. Pulls out her quill and paper out of her pack and begins to write.

[i] Lord Bishop, your advisor informs me dat ya no longer wish fer me temple to be built in Bishop's Keep. I'm shocked dat ya couldn't face me to tell me dis. Many people travel through your lands to get to Yotan Penisula, and des people travel frum Fort Hope, Tanamerah, Sandow, and perhaps even as far as Conakra. Me know dat ya is mighty worried about dee barbarian and giant raids on ya lands. Dat is why Mighty Nor is sendin' his servant, the mighty Stone golem or an Earth elemental to help protect ya lands. Me did get ya permission to build in ya lands, did me not?
Me came to talk to ya on a different matter, and me was shown to ya advisor and not ya. Me knows ya is extremely busy, dat is why me set up me camp once again outside ya walls, and writin' dis letter. Since I was a younglin', me was told of stories of a cursed land, where undead roamed at night, plagued with many horrors dat 1 can only imagine. To my surprise me find out dat des stories were true and dat me stand on dem grounds whenever me travel into your lands. Me is willin' to build me temple inside dee walls of Bishop's Keep, to keep dis curse at bay. Would it not be wise to build a holy temple on ya lands, to ward off any cursed beasts dat may want to place another curse upon it ? Who knows one day ya might get visitors frum far away lands wantin' to see dee place dat once was cursed, fer dey, like me, thought dem were just stories to frighten children when dey were misbehavin'.
Please Lord Bishop respond to me letter, and not have some 1 else to. Me can wait as long as it may take, even if it may take weeks or months, me will still be here.
Nor's Servant,
Tari Axehand of Stoneheim.

[b] * folds dee letter and takes out some wax frum her pack warms it over dee fire until it is ready to be poured. Takin' a small amount of dee melted wax and seals dee letter with her seal.*

Ya sir, by dee gate, please give dis to Lord Bishop. Tell him me sorry fer distrubin' him frum his busy schedule.
Clasybear
Clasybear
Freeman
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Mama Legba Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:43 pm

King Bishop looks up from his desk as the guard enters. "That dwarven cleric asked me to deliver this letter to you, my Lord." The guard sets the letter on the desk, turns sharply on his heel and leaves his king to his work.

King Bishop, breaks the seal, opens the letter and begins to read. At one point of the letter, he shakes his head and mutters something about forgetful dwarves under his breath. He removes a piece of parchment from a drawer, uncorks the inkwell and begins to write his response.

Madam Axehand,

I understand you have had a lot occurring lately so I forgive your forgetting our first meeting regarding your temple. It was at that time I explained my desire for the temple to be built within the city walls. I do believe I reiterated my position and once again explained my desire to have it built within the city when you argued my first response. Again, I am honored that you and Mighty Nor have chosen my city as a place for his temple but I -must- insist on it being built within the protection of the city of Saban. In that way, it will indeed be built upon -my- lands.

Regards,
King Bishop

He folds the letter and seals it with his seal. He then calls in a messenger to deliver the missive to Madam Axehand.

// just for the record, you began this discussion in the day in the life forums. Here are Dan's two responses regarding the building of your temple.

King Bishop - *spreads his arms in welcome* Greetings Madam Axehand of Stoneheim, regretably my letter never reached you. I would be delighted to have a temple to Nor in our fair town. But I think for safety it should be in the town proper and not in the keep. Just tell me where you would like it and we can work together to rebuild the building however you see fit. I will give you access to what ever resources you need and tell the merchants of Saban to give your needs a priority. We despratly need a temple in Saban..

King Bishop - *smiles* It is I how should be honored by Nor and yourself for choosing my lands to bring your temple too. I would very much like you to build with in the city walls. So as many of the Saban people as possible can benefit from the temple. This road in front of the keep can be dangerous at times, with hill giant and barbarian raids happening frequently. I'm sure we can work something out.
Mama Legba
Mama Legba
Admin

Back to top Go down

Temple prepartions Empty Curses

Post  Clasybear Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Tari accepts the letter in great hopes, breaks the seal and reads; but in dismay she shakes her head.

Digs out her quill and a piece of parchment and begins to write.

Lord Bishop,
Me hasn't forgotton our 1st meetin', not once. Dat's not why me was writtin'. For ya see I'm interested in dat curse dat once plagued ya lands. Thou ya may have dismissed it by dee wave of ya hand, fer it has been centuries old. But ya see, Lord Bishop, dat may not be dee case. Me has seen lands dat has been put into ruins, becuz of a cursed amulet. Fer instance, a dwarven village, past Fort Hope in Stonewall Pass. It laid in ruins, undead walked in des lands as well, undead dat me has never laid my eyes upon before. The Ancient City beneath Tana is filled with undead and as well as the ruins just outside of Tana. Des lands have been plagued with undead creatures. Do we need more?
Rememberin' dee stories when me was just a younglin', how it scared me so, but at dee same time was intrigued by dem.
Me don't want to see dat fate happenin' again. Perhaps dat is why Mighty Nor has sent me to Bishop's Keep, to protect it frum unseen forces. Although Saban is much more suitable, dat me do agree, it's far to busy. Me temple would be outta place der; a stone temple, built of huge stones slabs. But it is ya decision, becuz me temple couldn't be placed upon dee island, me did agree fer ya to find me a suitable place. Me pray dat Mighty Nor will overlook ya desegregation.

Tari Axehand of Stoneheim
* with a huge sigh*
*again she melts dee wax over dee fire, folds her letter, and allows a drop of wax to seal dee letter and stampin' it with her seal.*
*walks over to the guard dat she gave her last letter to* me know dis is gettin' troublesome fer ya, dat me do apologize, but me do hope Lord Bishop will understand what me wanted to say dis time. *she hands him dee letter*
*the guard lookin' mighty annoyed, walks toward dee Keep, grumblin' somethin' under his breath*

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Clasybear
Clasybear
Freeman
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Temple prepartions Empty Still Waitin'

Post  Clasybear Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:01 pm

I guess me letter has frightened dem, not wantin' to say anythin' about dee curse. Me can't say me didn't try. *looks up and continues talkin' * Mighty Nor dee lands were onced cursed, thou me haven't heard back frum Lord Bishop, me am guessin' dat dee curse is a sore spot in his mind, even his people. Der is somethin' here, and dat we must find what it is, before it resurfaces once again.
*Tari shakes her head can't get dee images of her friend, Sif, outta her mind, ( dee day Sif was under dee amulet curse.) *
Clasybear
Clasybear
Freeman
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Temple prepartions Empty Re: Temple prepartions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down