Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patrick Uriah Dover

Go down

Patrick Uriah Dover Empty Patrick Uriah Dover

Post  arhim Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Name: Patrick Uriah Dover
Nick Names: PUD, Pat, Patty
Species: Halfling
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Significant Marks: NA
Family: NA
Parents: Benjamin Ulysses Dover IV & Colleen Cloverleaf
Siblings: Timothy and Shea Dover

Patrick comes from a long line, in halfling terms, of Sandow Halflings. There was first Benjamin Ulysses Dover who married Betty Deeppockets. They had 3 children, Benjamin, Robert and Patricia. Benjamin Dover II married Regina Rhiner. They had two children, Benjamin Dover the III and Mckayla Dover. Benjamin Dover III married Sandra Shortlegs and they had four children Benjamin IV, Moira, Chelsey and Whitney. Benjamin the IV married Colleen Cloverleaf where they had triplets, Timothy, Shea and Patrick.

This will be the story of Patrick and his friends.

Last edited by arhim on Sat May 04, 2013 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

arhim
DM
DM

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Patrick Uriah Dover Empty Re: Patrick Uriah Dover

Post  arhim Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:20 am

Well Shea tricked Mum and Da, told her we were off to go meet with Sywyn for our Elven History lesson, but we weren't. We were off to the big city of Tanamerah, a lot more up tight people there then in Sandow. We stopped at the South Seas Trading Company to try and get some work, at first all the manager was going to give us was shop keep detail, like clean the counters and sweep the floors but once he figured out we were not children, he gave us a more daring task ... delivering letters and a package. A slight step up, not much, but a little. It was pretty easy until we went to Saban. I'm glad Kugel was with us, we ran into some wolves on the way and a bunch of ants. We dropped off the packages at Saban and we each had a heavy box to bring back with us. Of course, it was nothing for Timothy, being the buff Dover that he is, the rest of us though, down the hatch with a nasty and vile drink, though Shea and me were both strong enough to carry the package. See I stopped at the store that sells them potions before we left, glad I did, also she offered me a job of bringing back some ant wax. Though I think she is old an batty, she said that she needed 4 pieces, but then she said, it will be hard for me to find 10. I don't know, she really confused me. Anyway, Talis got his boxes and the crazy lady got her was. Even Farmer Brown, nice ole coot, got some wax too as a prize from stomping out some ants that were eating his crops. Tim and Shea went off to go beat on some dummies and I went to go see if the Priest at the Hostile could lend a hand and fix this illness I had. Well he couldn't, though, I was able to focus and call upon Gia to provide the wisdom and such a matter, found myself saying a few weird words and tadah, all better. Though I was a bit hungry, so I stopped at the kitchen to get some stew, the lady had none because her fire was out. So I told her I would run and get her some wood, got her wood she gave me stew. Woohoo! Now my belly is full, well for now, I think I'm going back downstairs to lay down.

arhim
DM
DM

Back to top Go down

Post  arhim Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:16 am

Well I am not much of a writer, not like some of the family. Well me and Shea hunted down some Forest Giants. Grandma Mckayla and me hunted down some Lizard Folk, wow wast that a blast! She is such a warrior. Shea and me went out again, its been months and months since she was supposed to deliver that package to the smith in Saban. Well I'm glad that is done! It has been awhile since we saw our brother Timothy. I hope he is doing well. I worry about him but that is how it goes. Yeah, my turn at the bounty office. The stank of my box, I'll just stop there.

*smiles* Yes, I have 16 giant left hands, well I guess they could be right if you flipped them.
*laughs* Well you are the morbid freak who likes to collect body parts, just give me my gold and I will be on my way.

arhim
DM
DM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum